- Fantastic extended family home.
- Great living/sleeping accommodation.
- Large rear and side gardens.
- Double garage and driveway.
- Walking distance to salford royal hospital. great
- Highly regarded local schools.
- Epc grade d
- UPVC double doors lead into the storm porch which in turns leads into the hallway with radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Downstairs WC comprises of a modern suite in white with chrome fitments comprising of a low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin.
- Playroom/Guest Bedroom
18'0 x 8'2A multi functional room with laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front. There is the option to have this room as a 6th/guest bedroom.
12'6 x 11'6With UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, TV and telephone points, stripped and stained floorboards, radiator and feature central fireplace housing a living flame gas fire with stone surround and hearth. Double doors lead into the rear reception room.
- Second Reception Room
14'2 x 11'6Stripped and stained floorboards, radiator, TV point, UPVC door and window to the rear garden and opening into the dining area. Feature central fireplace housing a living flame gas fire with Limestone surround and hearth.
- Dining Area
11'0 x 6'10With stripped and stained floorboard, radiator and door into the kitchen.
16'2 x 8'5Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units in a Cream gloss finish with dark Grey worktops and inset sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for a range cooker, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Cooker area comes with splash back and stainless steel chimney hood. UPVC door to the side and UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Opening leads into the utility room.
- Utility Room
- Fitted with a coordinating range of units with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. UPVS double glazed window to the rear.
- Master Bedroom
12'6 x 11'6With UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and a range of modern fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes and drawers.
11'6 x 12'6With UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
14'8 x 10'10 ( at its widestes and longestWith UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
12'0 x 8'0With UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
7'10 x 8'0With UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
- Family Bathroom
7'10 x 7'0Fitted with a modern suite in white with chrome fitments and comprising of a panelled bath with shower over and glass screen. Low level WC and vanity sink. Ceramic tiled floor and walls. Towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
- Separate WC
- In white and chrome and comprising of a low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled walls and floor.
- Boasting a fantastic corner plot, there is a large expanse of lawn to the rear with mature borders. Further garden area to the side along with a double garage and gated drive for several cars. There is a further mature garden area tot he front along with further off street parking.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 29243975Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.