Loading Google Maps…
The current EPC rating of this property is 28 (grade f), while the potential is 76 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Late 1920'2 semi detached
- No chain
- Detached garage and drive
- Perfect family home
- Established gardens
- Great commuting links
- Four bedrooms
- Kitchen and utility room
- Epc grade is f
NO CHAIN. DETACHED GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY. CORNER PLOT. FOUR BEDROOMS. FULL OF CHARM AND CHARACTER. FANTASTIC COMMUTING LINKS. CUL DE SAC. Full of charm and character, viewing is a must on this wonderful property. An ideal family home, the room sizes are generous with plenty of natural light . Briefly the accommodation comprises of: Large entrance hallway, two reception rooms, both with feature bay windows, kitchen and utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from well established gardens to the front rear and side along with a detached garage and driveway. A very special home, not to be missed!
- Feature arched glass door leads into the entrance hallway with radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs to the first floor and access to the reception rooms. Feature reclaimed double doors lead into the kitchen.
- Reception Room
13'2 x 11'7With feature bay window to the side, radiator and coving to ceiling.
- Reception Room
18'8 x 12'5With feature bay window to the side and window to the rear elevation. TV point, radiator, coving to ceiling , feature wood floor and feature fireplace with hearth and mantle and alcove storage.
13'8 x 8'3Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops and inset sink and drainer. Space for cooker and fridge/freezer. Tiled splash and window to the rear.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for a washing machine, tiled floor and door to the side.
13'4 x 11'9With feature bay window to the side, TV and telephone points and radiator
12'6 x 9'9With window to the side, radiator and fitted bedroom furniture
12'7 x 10'1With window to the rear and radiator
11'9 x 8'13With window to the front, radiator and fitted furniture to one wall
9' 4 x 8'2Bath with side panel and show over, sink with vanity unit and storage, tiled splash, archway leads to separate WC.
- The property boasts wonderful mature gardens which are a mixture of cobbled patio and lawn , all surrounded with mature trees, shrubs and florals. To the rear is a detached garage along with driveway
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 28041202Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.