Loading Google Maps…
Arrange a Viewing
- No chain
- Modernisation needed
- Large corner plot
- Detached garage
- Desirable location
- Close to monton village
**LARGE CORNER PLOT! NO ONWARD CHAIN!** Put your stamp on this fantastic family home in South Swinton! Carr & Hume are delighted to offer this property with no onward chain. On entrance there is a hallway, bay fronted living room, dining room, kitchen and a utility room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobes and a good size single bedroom, there is also a family bathroom. Externally, there is a driveway, detached garage and front garden and to the rear is a low maintenance private garden mostly paved with enclosed fencing. The location is second to none being only a short stroll to Monton Village which has an array of bars, restaurants and shops. If transport into Manchester City Centre is what you''re looking for then the Vantage bus route can have you in town within 20 minutes from A580. To arrange your viewing, please contact the office!
- Porch on entrance and spacious hallway with carpeted flooring and window.
- Living Room
13'2 x 10'11Bay fronted lounge with carpeted flooring, fireplace and window to the front aspect.
- Dining Room
12'10 x 11'10Reception room with carpeted flooring, fireplace and bay window to the rear.
9'8 x 6'6Family kitchen with plenty of base/wall units and window to the side aspect.
- Utility Room
6'6 x 5'6Separate utility room with worktops and sink unit. Access to the side and rear gardens.
- Carpeted flooring and access to all first floor accommodation.
- Bedroom One
12'9 x 12'0Master bedroom to the rear aspect with window, fitted wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two
11'3 x 10'0Double bedroom to the front aspect, carpeted flooring and window.
- Bedroom Three
8'7 x 8'3Good size single bedroom to the front aspect with window and carpeted flooring.
8'0 x 6'3Three piece family bathroom partially tiled, frosted window to the rear aspect and storage cupboards.
- Spacious garage currently used for storage, can be of multiple usage.
- There are gardens to the front side and rear. To the front and side there are lawns surrounded by flowers, shrubs & bushes. To the side there is the detached garage and car port. To the rear is a fully paved private garden enclosed by fencing.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Reference: 29789903Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.